Kitty Therapy by Debi Hammons
- Score and fold 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" blue panel to make card base.
- Stamp Message and one kitten in black ink on white cardstock.
- Stamp two kittens side by side on white 4-1/4" x 1-1/4" panel with black ink.
- Color the kittens as desired.
- Back kitten strip with black 4-1/4" x 1-1/2" panel and adhere to card front near bottom.
- Trim out message and back with slightly larger black panel.
- Adhere to card front just above kitten strip with foam adhesive.
- Fussy cut extra kitten and adhere to top of message panel with foam adhesive.
Also uses these supplies:
Black and blue cardstock
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives™ by 3L®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project