Kitty Therapy by Alison Heikkila
1. Stamp the 2 cats on to Canson Mixed Media paper with VersaFine Clair ink in Nocturne.
2. Color the cats using the Tombow markers listed.
3. Fussy cut the cats.
4. Create the card base out of Brown Eyes cardstock, cut to 4 1/4" x 11."
5. Cut a mat of Powder Blue Vintage cardstock, cut to 4" x 5 1/4."
6. Cut a strip of Dark Denim Vintage cardstock, cut to 4 1/4" x approximately 2 1/2."
7. Die cut the Dark Denim Vintage strip with the rolling hill die from the Meadow Edgers die set to create your ground.
8. Die cut a piece of Dark Denim Vintage with the Large "H" Fitted Frame.
9. Stamp the sentiment with VersaMark ink on to a piece of Mixed Media White paper.
10. Sprinkle the sentiment with Detail Black embossing powder and heat set.
11. Die cut the sentiment with the Small "H" Fitted Frame.
12. Glue all layers with EZ Runner.
Also uses these supplies:
Bo Bunny: Dark Denim Vintage and Powder Blue Vintage
My Colors Cardstock: Brown Eyes
Imagine: VersaMark Ink, VersaFine Clair Ink in Nocturne
Tombow: Dual Brush Markers: Laying Cat: 991 & 946, Sleeping Cat: 933, 991
Scrapbook Adhesives: EZ Runner
Canson Mixed Media Paper
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project