Kitty Kiss by Alison Heikkila
1. Stamp Kitty Kiss using VersaFine Clair Ink in Nocturne.
2. Color the stamped image using the Tombow markers listed.
3. Cut the colored image out.
4. On a piece of 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" of Desert Storm cardstock, apply Vintage Photo Distress Ink though the paw print stencil from the Kitten Hugs stamp set.
5. Die cut a window on the stenciled background using the Large "E" Fitted Frame.
6. Stamp the sentiment using VersaFine Vintage Sepia. The sentiment is from the Kitten Hugs set.
7. Lightly ink the edges of the stenciled background using Vintage Photo Distress Ink and a Mini Ink Blending Tool.
8. Apply foam tape to the back of the stenciled background, being sure to have the foam seal around the die cut window to prevent sequins from spilling out.
9. Cut a piece of Graphic 45's Mind Over Matter cardstock to slightly larger than the die cut window.
11. Peel off foam tape backing and attach the piece of Mind Over Matter cardstock to the back of the window to seal it.
12. Create the card base out of cream colored cardstock, cut to 4 1/4" x 11."
13. Adhere the shaker panel to the card base.
Also uses these supplies:
Neenah Desert Storm Cardstock
Tombow Dual Brush Markers: 772, 930, 990, 992, N95
Doodles Paper Playground: Pumpkin Spice Sparkle Blend
Imagine: VersaFine Clair Ink in Nocturne, VersaFine Ink in Vintage Sepia
Ranger: Vintage Photo Distress Ink
Brutus Monroe: Foam Tape
Graphic 45: Mind Over Matter cardstock #4501168
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project