Kitty Girl Meadow Edgers by Fran Seiford
- Score and fold 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" purple panel to form card base.
- Adhere 5-1/4" x 4" blue panel to card front.
- Create cloud background layer by using the cloud edger near the top of a 5" x 3-3/4" white panel.
- Die cut a rainbow and another cloud from white cardstock. Color rainbow.
- Arrange large cloud panel, rainbow and small cloud and adhere to card front.
- Create more layers of landscape with other colors all being 5" in width and secured and aligned with cloud panel.
- Grass edger can be placed along top of grass panel and/or through out the panel to form grass.
- When all landscape layers are in place, stamp the girl and kitty on white cardstock.
- Color as desired and die cut.
- Adhere to card front with foam adhesive.
Also uses these supplies:
Purple, blue, and two shades of green cardstock
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives™ by 3L®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives®
Markers by Copic®
Die cutting machine
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project