Kitty Girl by Jamie Martin
- Stamp images from the Kitty Girl Cling Set, color with colored pencils and die cut using the matching Kitty Girl Die Set. Set aside.
- Use the Meadow Edgers Die Set to die cut the green grass, blue sky, and white clouds.
- Use the Meadows Edge Perfectly Clear Set to stamp the grass in green.
- Glue all of the pieces to a white cardstock panel but pop up the balloon with a foam square.
- The sentiment was was die cut using the Fitted Frames A set.
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock- My Minds Eye
3D Foam Squares- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
Prisma Colored Pencils
Mowed Lawn Ink- Distress Ink
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project