Kitten Ornament, Kitten Stocking, Meowy Christmas by Kathi F. Rerek
- Cut a piece of 12" x 12" green cardstock in half, score, and fold to create an 6" square card.
- Cut plaid patterned paper from the Christmas Wish pad to 5.75" square and adhere it to the card.
- Stamp the cats with Tuxedo Black Memento ink onto Mixed Media paper.
- Color with Copic markers.
- Use Onyx Black VersaFine ink to stamp the sentiment onto Mixed Media paper.
- Trim the Kitten Ornament panel to 2.5" x 2.75" and mount onto green cardstock cut .25" larger.
- Trim the Sentiment panel to 2.5" x 2" and mount onto green cardstock cut .25" larger.
- Trim the Kitten Stocking panel to 2.5" x 4.75" and mount onto green cardstock cut .25" larger..
- Adhere the matted panels to the card front.
Also uses these supplies:
Other Products Used:
Classic Green Cardstock by Bazzill Basics
Kittens: C00, C0, C1, C2, B52, B60, RV91, R81
Bow: R24, R37, R59
Ornament: G05, B17, Y11, Y21, Y23, Y26, Y28
Stocking Trim: Y0000, B0000, B000, B00, B60, RV000, BV0000, N0, N1, N2
Yarn: Y11, Y23
Sentiment Background: YG000
Square Nestabilities® Cutting Dies Set by Spellbinders®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project