Kiddos Hugs - Red by Fran Seiford
- Fold a green panel of cardstock in half to form a card base.
- Adhere a smaller panel of kraft cardstock to card front.
- Tear a panel of patterned paper in half and adhere one half on the kraft panel.
- Stamp greeting in VersaMark ink on black paper and emboss with white embossing powder.
- Stamp child with bear in black on white cardstock, color with Copic Markers, then die cut in a circle.
- Add elements die cut from cardstock as shown to card front.
Also uses these supplies:
Colored Cardstock by My Colors
Patterned Paper by Recollections
Die Cutting Machine like Sizzix Big Shot
Embossing Heat Tool
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbooking Adhesives by 3L
Zip Dry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project