Kiddos Hugs - Green by Fran Seiford
- Fold a panel of green cardstock in half to form card base.
- Adhere a panel of patterned paper on card front.
- Trim and tear a smaller panel of patterned paper for lower front.
- Trim a strip of patterned paper and adhere it so that it doesn't line up with the original pattern.
- Use nesting dies from Pop Up Die set to create greeting label from white and aqua cardstock.
- Stamp boy with dog on white cardstock and color with Copic Markers.
- Die cut image panel in a circle and adhere to front of card as shown with 3D Foam squares
Also uses these supplies:
Colored cardstock by My Colors
Patterned Papers from our stash
Die Cutting Machine
3D Foam adhesive squares by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
ZipDry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project