Jellyfish by Katy Leitch
- Paint a Tando Creative mixed media board with white gesso, then with Blue Green Light and Cobalt Turquoise Hue paints, mixing and blending the colour. Randomly stamp the coral in permanent black ink.
- Glue some pieces of inky painty tissue (leftover from mopping up another project) to the bottom half of the board, allowing the pieces to overlap to add texture.
- Stamp the coral twice and colour with Green Gold paint.
- Stamp and heat emboss the jellyfish in white.
- Add a wash of Hansa Yellow Light paint over the jellyfish to further highlight.
- Jellyfish Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
Stampendous Coral Tree Stamp (retired)
DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylics: Blue Green Light, Cobalt Turquoise Hue, Green Gold, Hansa Yellow Light
Tando Creative Mixed Media Board
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project