Inspiring Text Scrapbook Page by Fran Seiford
- Stamp Inspiring Text on 12" x 12" orange cardstock with black ink as shown.
- Adhere photos to page as desired.
- Cover chipboard embellishments with VersaMark Embossing Ink and emboss with Aged Copper and Copper Tinsel powders. When embossing the leaf, press the Inspiring Text into the molten embossing powder to leave an impression.
- Trace frame image on to white paper and emboss title.
- Hand letter message below title.
- Adhere Chipboard embellishments to page as shown.
Also uses these supplies:
Orange Cardstock by My Colors
Chipboard Embellishments by Southern Ridge - www.chipboard.ca
Embossing Heat Tool
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project