Hydrangea Wings Card by Kathi F. Rerek
- Cut a piece of 8.5" x 11" blue cardstock in half, score, and fold to create an A2 card.
- Cut patterned paper to 4" x 5.25", edge with the B63 marker, and adhere to the card.
- Position the Hydrangea stamp, dragonfly, and the sentiment on the base of the stamping platform, press the cover onto the stamps, lift the stamps, place the white cardstock to the platform's base secured with magnets, ink the stamps with Memento ink, and stamp.
- Color the images with Copic markers. Outline them with the B60 marker.
- Trim the image panel to 3 5/8" x 4 7/8".
- Cut green cardstock to 3.75" x 5" and use to mat the image panel.
- Tie the ribbon around the matted image panel and secure the ribbon on the back of the panel.
- Adhere the image panel to the card front.
Also uses these supplies:
Solar White Classic Crest® by Neenah Papers
Blue and Green Cardstock
Buddies Dots Periwinkle Paper from the Kaleidoscope™ Collection by My Mind's Eye™
Copic® Markers used:
Flower: B60, B63, B66, RV000, RV52
Leaves: B12, YG03, YG05, YG17
Dragonfly: B60, B63, B66, B59
Ribbon: Source Unknown.
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project