Hydrangea Pitcher by Jamie Martin
- Watercolor a white panel with Wild Honey and Wilted Violet inks and let dry.
- Use the Bricks Stencil to randomly stencil bricks on the watercolor panel with Wilted Violet ink.
- Randomly stamp words from the Tweet Chirps Perfectly Clear Set with Wild Honey and glue onto a larger purple panel. Tie the side with green ribbon.
- Stamp Hydrangea Pitcher on white cardstock with black ink and color with colored pencils. Cut out and pop up on the watercolor panel.
- Randomly stencil bricks on a yellow panel with Wild Honey ink. Glue panel onto card.
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Bricks Metal Stencil 9.99
- Hydrangea Pitcher Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- AC672HSG Dot Sparklers Gold
- AC672HSV Dot Sparklers Violet
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
- Tim Holtz® Distress Ink by Ranger® (Wild Honey, Wilted Violet)
- Olive Ribbon by Creative Impressions
- Prismacolor® Colored Pencils
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Scrapbook Adhesives® 3D Foam Mounting Squares by 3L®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project