Hydrangea Garden Navy by Fran Seiford
- Stamp hydrangea, leaves, and butterfly several times on mixed media white paper.
- Color as desired, die cut with cutting dies.
- Add splatters with Copic Markers.
- Create folded turquoise card base.
- Adhere BoBunny background paper to card front using two colors to establish a horizon line.
- Create layered greeting panel by using Penned Birthday Stamp and Build a Wreath Cutting Dies Set.
- Assemble card as shown.
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Penned Birthday Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Build A Wreath Die Set 29.99
- Cling Jumbo Hydrangea Garden Rubber Stamp Set 11.99
Also uses these supplies:
Die Cutting Machine with Magnetic Platform
BoBunny Background Paper
ZipDry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesive
3D Foam Squares from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project