Hydrangea Garden by Janelle Stollfus
- Stamp two hydrangea blooms, two leaves, and two single blooms with Memento ink.
- Color as desired with thinned acrylic paint and water.
- Cut out with coordinating Die Set.
- Fold 4 ¼” x 8” green cardstock in gate fold with a score at 2 1/8” and 6 3/8” and glue down the center on 5 ½” square blue cardstock.
- Glue blue hydrangea on left gate flap with single bloom adhered with a foam adhesive dot. Open left flap and glue pink hydrangea on right flap that is still folded. Close the left flap and adhere single pink bloom at the top of the right flap with a foam adhesive dot. The bloom should overlap a free edge onto the blue hydrangea to hold the flap closed. Stamp a sentiment from Loving Messages on white paper and trim down into pennant.
- Adhere with a foam adhesive dot.
- Birthday Assortment Perfectly Clear Stamps Set 14.99
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Cling Jumbo Hydrangea Garden Rubber Stamp Set 11.99
Also uses these supplies:
Die Cutting Machine with Magnetic Platform
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project