House-Mouse® Stack of Books by Kristine Reynolds
- Punch the lower border of a yellow panel of cardstock and adhere to a blue card.
- Adhere patterned paper to the card.
- Tie green ribbon around the card.
- Stamp image on a white panel with black ink and color with markers and Spica pens.
- Back image panel with a red scallop edge panel and adhere to card with 3D foam squares.
- Stamp sentiment on a white circle panel with black ink.
- Back panel with a larger yellow circle and then a larger orange scallop edge circle.
- Adhere panel to card.
Also uses these supplies:
Ocean Blue Cardstock by WorldWin®
Patterned Paper by DCWV®
Pitch Black, Sky Blue, Red, & Orange atyou Spica Markers by Copic®
Ribbon by Offray®
Dies by Spellbinders™ Paper Arts
Scallop Border Punch by EKSuccess®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project