House-Mouse® Snail Mail by Kristine Reynolds
- Fold an 8 1/2" 5 1/2" piece of grasshopper cardstock in half to create the card base.
- Adhere a 2 1/2" x 5 1/4" panel of plum cardstock to the card.
- Adhere a slightly smaller piece of patterned paper to the card.
- Stamp the image on a white die cut panel and color with pencils.
- Back panel with slightly larger die cut panel of Golden yellow cardstock and adhere to the card.
- Stamp sentiment on the bottom of the card.
- Attach flowers to card with brads.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Minds Eye® (Plum, Grasshopper, Golden Yellow)
- Aquatic Passage Patterned Paper by Graphic 45
- Colored Pencils by Tombow®
- Flowers by Prima Marketing®
- Recollections® Brads
- Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project