House-Mouse® Say Cheese by Kristine Reynolds
- Fold an 11" x 4 1/4" of Teal cardstock in half to create card base.
- Adhere patterned Paper Panels to the card.
- Stamp image on a white panel with black ink and color with markers.
- Trim around the image leaving the tail and the camera lense "out of the box".
- Back with orchid cardstock panel and adhere to card.
- Stamp "say cheese" on a white panel with lilac inkBack panel with die cut scallop edge panel and adhere to card.
- Install camera brad.
- Storybook Alphabet Perfectly Clear Stamps Set 14.99
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Say Cheese Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
- Cardstock by Core'dinations®
- Memento™ Lilac Posies Ink by Tsukineko®
- Copic® Markers (C7, C5, C3, C1, YR21, YR23, YR24, Y02, Y08, E50, E51, E93)
- Camera Brad by Eyelet Outlet
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project