House-Mouse® Santa Mouse by Kristine Reynolds
- Fold a 5-1/2" X 8-1/2" panel of red cardstock in half to form card base.
- Layer a 5-1/4" X 4" panel of green cardstock on card front.
- Stamp Holiday giving in red ink on a 5" X 3-3/4" panel of white cardstock and adhere to green panel.
- Run a 3-3/4" X 1-1/2" strip of green cardstock through die cutting machine in embossing folder. Sand to reveal light green core.
- Glue embossed panel to card front as shown.
- Stamp Santa Mouse in Memento ink on white cardstock and die cut with appropriate oval die.
- Color image as desired.
- Layer image panel on a die cut green oval and a die cut red scalloped oval.
- Adhere to card front as shown.
- Use glue pen to add glitter to fur on hat and ground under feet.
- Micro Glitter Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
Red, Green and White Cardstock by Core'dinations
Red ink pad
Spellbinders oval and scalloped oval Nestabilities Dies
Embossing Folder by Darice
Sand It Kit by Core'dinations
Die cutting machine
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project