House-Mouse® Painted Wishes by Kristine Reynolds
- Die cut the flip it card base out of sweetie pie cardstock with the Sizzix card die.
- Die cut and adhere patterned paper to the card.
- Stamp image on a white die cut circle.
- Color the image and adhere the panel to the card.
- Stamp the sentiment on a white die cut panel and back with a larger pink die cut panel.
- Adhere the sentiment panel to the card.
- Add flowers and rhinestones.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Minds Eye® (Sweetie Pie)
- Patterned Paper by Graphic 45
- Colored Pencils by Tombow®
- Paper Flowers by Prisma Mktg.
- Rhinestones by Queen and Co.
- Large Circle Flip It Card Die by Sizzix®
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project