House-Mouse® Nurse Mouse by Kristine Reynolds
- Fold a 11" x 4 1/4" panel of blue cardstock in half to create card base.
- Adhere sky and plum cardstock to the card.
- Stamp image on a white die cut panel and color before adhering to card.
- Stamp sentiment on a white die cut panel and back with a larger red die cut panel.
- Adhere panel to card with 3D foam Squares.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Minds Eye® (Deep Indigo, Sky, Plum, Dare Devil)
- Colored Pencils by Tombow®
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Scrapbook Adhesives® 3D Foam Mounting Squares by 3L®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project