House-Mouse® Knit Gift by Kristine Reynolds
- Adhere paper panels to a top folding square orange card.
- Stamp sentiment on the bottom of the card.
- Stamp image on a white die cut oval.
- Color image with markers.
- Adhere ribbon to card.
- Adhere image panel to card.
Also uses these supplies:
- SSC1190 Say it Today (Retired)
- Copic Markers (YR21-YR23-YR24-E21-E23-E25-Y11-Y15-Y17-E000-E00-E01-R21-R22-R24-BG000)
- Bazzill Basic Colored Cardstock
- Mohawk Bright White
- Cosmo Cricket Patterned Paper
- May Arts Ribbon
- Spellbinders Classic Oval Die
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project