House-Mouse® Helium Ride by Kristine Reynolds
- Fold an 11" x 4-1/4" panel of green cardstock in half to create a card base.
- Adhere a 4-1/8" by 5-3/8" panel of yellow cardstock to the card.
- Stamp the image of a white panel with black ink and color with pencils.
- Trim the image leaving some of the balloons "out of the box".
- Back panel with an orange panel and adhere to the card.
- Stamp the sentiment on a white die cut panel with black ink.
- Back panel with a larger orange die cut panel.
- Tie twine through the panel and then adhere to the card.
Also uses these supplies:
- SSC1190 Say it Today Perfectly Clear Stamps (retired)
- My Colors Cardstock by My Minds Eye®
- Prismacolor® Colored Pencils
- Zip-Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project