House-Mouse® Helium Ride by Jamie Martin
- Stamp image on white paper with black ink and color with watercolor pencils.
- Shadow around image with blue decorative chalk using a flat brush.
- Sprinkle the top with Shabby Blue Embossing enamel, use a brush to wipe powder off balloons. Heat from underneath so the powder doesn't blow off.
- Wrap the left side with ribbon and glue to a seafoam colored card.
- Diecut a white and purple frame, stamp sentiment on the white frame with Onyx Black VersFine ink and emboss with clear embossing powder.
- Pop up on ribbon with foam squares.
- Frantage Embossing Enamels Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- FREG029 Shabby Blues Embossing Enamel
- EP020 Clear Embossing Powder
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Seafoam)
- Tim Holtz® Distress Ink by Ranger® (Salty Ocean)
- Watercolor Pencils
- Decorative Chalk
- Ribbon by May Arts
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Scrapbook Adhesives® 3D Foam Mounting Squares by 3L®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project