House-Mouse® Gifts to Tie by Jennifer Dove
- Fold a 4 1/4" X 11" panel of red cardstock in half to form card base with fold on the left.
- Adhere a 4" X 5 1/4" panel of patterned cardstock to card front with Zip Dry.
- Stamp Gifts to Tie in Memento ink on white cardstock and color as desired with Copic Markers
- Trim stamped panel close to image.
- Layer stamped panel on slightly larger red layer, then on progressively larger white, light blue, and red panels.
- Mount layered panels on card front.
- Tie red ribbon around card in a knot and add jingle bells with Zip Dry.
- Gifts To Tie Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
Also uses these supplies:
Red, Light Blue Cardstock
Tuxedo Black Memento Ink by Tsukineko
Red Grosgrain Ribbon and Jingle Bells
Zip Dry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project