House-Mouse® Friendly Dreams by Suzanne Czosek
- Stamp image using black ink.
- Color image using watercolor pencils and waterbrush.
- Sponge edges with brown dye ink.
- Stamp sentiment in top left corner.
- Highlight image with white gel pen.
- Cut banner from brown cardstock. Place stamped image over banner.
- Cut pattern paper mount on card base.
- Tie bells on brown twine and attach to top corner.
- Cut two stripes of brown cardstock and attach on top.
- Friendly Dreams Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Holiday Wishes Perfectly Clear Stamps 14.99
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by Bazill Basics Paper®
Karat Aquarell Watercolor Pencils by Staedtler®
White Gel Pen
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project