House-Mouse® Friendly Dreams by Jennie Lin Black
- Fold brown card panel in half to form card base.
- Adhere a variety of layered, patterned papers on card as shown.
- Stamp image and color with Copic Markers
- Mat on a brown panel and then on card front.
- Create smaller layer with greeting as shown.
- Embellish as desired.
- Friendly Dreams Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Holiday Wishes Perfectly Clear Stamps 14.99
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by Core'dinations®
Copic® Markers (W1, W3, W5, W7, R24, R29, R59, E00, R21, E37, E35, E30, B000)
Patterned Paper by 3 Bugs in a Rug
Patterned Paper by Pink Paislee
Patterned Paper by Recollections
Felt Floral Accent
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project