House-Mouse Designs® Watercolor Wish Inspiring Text by Kathi F. Rerek
- Cut a piece of 8.5" x 11" grey cardstock in half.
- Score one half at 4.25" and fold to form an A2 card. Set aside.
- Spritz mixed media cardstock with water, and sprinkle with Magical Shakers, and spritz with water to let colors blend and migrate.
- Heat set and repeat step #3 until you're happy with the color mix and coverage.
- Heat set until the colorful paper is completely, totally bone dry.
- Put the spritzed dried paper under a piece of scrap paper and under both cutting plates and run the sandwich through your die-cut machine to flatten the paper.
- Use temporary adhesive to adhere the flattened paper to a piece of printer paper.
- Use magnets to secure the paper to the base of the stamping platform.
- Position the 6x6 background stamp face down atop the background paper where desired. Press the cover onto the stamp, and lift.
- Ink the stamp with VersaFine ink and stamp.
- Repeat step #10 if necessary.
- Trim the stamped, spritzed mixed media paper to 4" x 5.25" and edge with Distress ink.
- Adhere to the grey card.
- Using Memento ink, stamp the House-Mouse image onto Copic-friendly cardstock.
- Color with Copic markers, trim, and mat with grey cardstock.
- Adhere the matted image panel onto the card front.
Also uses these supplies:
Solar White Classic Crest® Cardstock by Neenah Papers
Mouse Skin: BV0000, BV000, E50, E51
Mouse Noses: R20, R21
Mouse Fur: E31, E33, E35, E57
Mouse Fur: E35, E49, E49, E53, E57
Palette: BG90, T0, T1, T2
Watercolors: YR04, YRE07, Y02, Y04, BG13, V06, V09, G03, G07, R08, B02, B04
Brushes: B02, B04, B16, Y11, Y21, Y23, Y26, Y28, E34, E37
Glass: BG0000, BG000, C00, C1, C3, Y02, B60
Polka Purple, Yodeling Yellow, Lederhosen Green, Cuckoo Clock Cardinal, Bavaria Blue Magical Shakers by Lindy's® Gang
Pumice Stone Tim Holtz® Distress® Ink by Ranger Industries
Heat Embossing Tool
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project