House-Mouse Designs® Warm Cup by Lea Fritts
1. Stamp HMV04 on Neenah CS with Memento ink, trim to desired size.
2. Color image with Copic Markers.
3. Add antique linen distress ink around image getting as close as possible to image.
4. Add vintage photo distress ink just around out edge of image.
5. Stamp R198, Coffee Background stamp, on Neenah CS with Memento ink, trim to desired size.
6. Distress edge of R198 image and add vintage photo distress ink around edges.
7. Apply actual coffee to a paper towel on a plate to make an "ink pad", stamp the bottom of a coffee cup into the coffee and then randomly onto background image or use Vintage Photo Distress Ink (I stamped one directly onto image and stamped two others after stamping on a scrap piece of paper before stamping onto my image piece, this is known as "stamping off" and gives a softer image).
8. Mix a small amount of instant coffee with water in the Stampendous Spray/Splatter bottle, shake up and spray it on stamped background image, set aside to dry (you can use a heat gun to speed up the drying process if you choose).
9. Ink just the top half of M308 sentiment stamp with vintage photo ink onto Neenah, distress edges and add vintage photo ink around edges, spritz with coffee and set aside to dry.
10. Wrap ribbon around bottom portion of background image panel and adhere.
11. Create card base creating a tent fold and adhere background image panel with ribbon to card base.
12. Attach sentiment with pop dots over ribbon.
13. Attach main image to card with pop dots.
Also uses these supplies:
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink by Tsukineko
Antique Linen & Vintage Photo Distress Ink by Ranger
Colored Cardstock by Bazzill Basics
Copic Markers (E50, E51, E53, E93, E23, E25, E27, E40, E41, E42, E43, C01, C1)
Ribbon by May Arts
ZipDry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project