House-Mouse Designs® Summer Snacking by Louise Healy
- Fold a 7" x 10" piece of Parrot cardstock in half to form an A7 card, round the corners.
- Use the Tuxedo Black ink to stamp the Summer Snacking image on white cardstock, color with Copic Markers.
- Use the Fitted Frames Set B to cut out the image, cut matching layer from Dare Devil cardstock, adhere the layers of each together.
- Use the Tuxedo Black ink to stamp the sentiment on white cardstock, use the Fitted Frames Set A to cut out the sentiment, cut matching layer from Dare Devil cardstock, adhere the layers of each together.
- Use a 1/2" corner rounder on a 4 3/4" x 6 3/4" piece of the Graphic45 paper, adhere to the card front.
- Wrap the ribbon around the card to the front and adhere with FabriTac.
- Use foam tape to add the Summer Snacking image to the lower left side of the card front, and the sentiment to the upper right
- Tie a small matching bow, use FabriTac to attach it to the right side of the card on the ribbon.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Parrot, Dare Devil)
- Children's Hour Patterned Paper by Graphic45
- Copic® Markers (B0000, E33, E51, E53, R00, R22, R29, R30, YG0000, YG03, YG67, YG93, W0, W2, W4, N10, 0)
- Ribbon by May Arts
- 1/2" Corner Rounder
- Foam Tape
- Fabri-Tac™ by Beacon Adhesives
- Die Cut Machine
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project