House-Mouse Designs® Summer Snacking by Kristine Reynolds
- Fold a 5 1/4" x 10 1/2" panel of green cardstock in half to create a card base.
- Stamp the wood background on a tan panel of cardstock with brown ink.
- Adhere stamped panel to a red panel.
- Tie ribbon around the panels and then adhere to the card base.
- Stamp image on a white panel and color with pencils.
- Back panel with a slightly larger red panel and then adhere to the card.
- Stamp sentiment on a white panel.
- Back panel with a larger red panel and adhere to card.
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock by My Minds Eye®
Prismacolor® Colored Pencils
Ribbon by May Arts
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project