House-Mouse Designs® Strawberry Wish by Kristine Reynolds
1. Fold an 11” x 4-1/4” panel of red cardstock in half to create a card base.
2. Stamp background from Texture Cube on a 3 7/8” x 4 1/8” panel of light blue cardstock with sky blue ink.
3. Adhere a 1-1/2” strip on green cardstock down the center of the panel.
4. Tie ribbon around the panel and then adhere to the card.
5. Stamp sentiment on a white panel.
6. Back panel with a larger red panel and adhere to the card.
7. Attach strawberry brad.
8. Stamp image on a white die cut panel and color with pencils.
9. Back panel with a larger light blue die cut panel and adhere to card.
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock by My Minds Eye®
Creative Impressions Ribbon
Memento Sky Blue Dye Ink
Eyelet Outlet Brad
Scrapbook Adhesives® E-Z Runner Permanent Strips
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project