House-Mouse Designs® Strawberry Treat by Kristine Reynolds
- Fold an 11" x 5 1/2" panel of red cardstock in half to create the card base.
- Spray Dylusion inks on a white panel of cardstock.
- Stencil the Jungle stencil with Translucent embossing paste over the top of the sprayed panel.
- Back the panel with black cardstock and adhere to the front of the card.
- Stamp the image on a white panel and color with pencil.
- Back panel with a slightly larger panel of black cardstock and then adhere to the card.
- Stamp the sentiment on a white die cut panel.
- Back panel with a larger black die cut panel and then adhere to the card.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® 6.99
- Life Words Perfectly Clear Rubber Stamps Set 14.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Dreamweaver Translucent Paste 9.49
- Dreamweaver Palette Knife 3.99
- Paste Spreader 4.99
- Fitted Frames A Die Cut Set 29.99
- Jungle Leaves Metal Stencil 10.99
- Strawberry Treat Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock by My Minds Eye®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project