House-Mouse Designs® Star Decorations by Debi Hammons
- Fold 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” Firecracker cardstock in half to form card base.
- Stamp Star Decorations on 5” x 3-3/4” white cardstock with black ink.
- Color as desired.
- Create clouds using Picasso Tool, sponge dauber and blue chalk.
- Stamp sentiment at top left.
- Glue to 5-1/4” x 4” Metallic Gold cardstock.
- Glue to card front.
- Add Gold Glitter to stars using glue pen.
- Add Crystal Glitter to snow using glue pen.
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Star Decorations Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
Firecracker Cardstock by My Colors®
Metallic Gold Cardstock
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue
by Beacon Adhesives®
Sponge Dauber by Tsukineko®
Ball Point Glue Pen by Zig®
Colored Pencils by PrismaColor®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project