House-Mouse Designs® Stack of Books Dreams by Kristine Reynolds
- Adhere paper panels to a yellow card base.
- Stamp image on a white panel and color with markers.
- Back with a slightly larger red panel and adhere to card.
- Stamp sentiment on a white dye cut circle with black ink.
- Back with a blue scallop edge circle and the adhere to card.
Also uses these supplies:
SSC1202 Regal Bird Quotes Perfectly Clear Stamps™ (retired)
Copic® Markers (E25, E23, E21, E50, E51, E93, V12, V15, B91, B95, YG01, YG03, YR00, YR02, R22, R24)
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Cardstock by The Paper Studio
Patterned Paper by DCWV®
Circle & Scallop Circle Dies by Spellbinders™ Paper Arts
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project