House-Mouse Designs® Stack of Books by Kristine Reynolds
- Adhere cardstock panels to a square orange card.
- Punch bottom edge of a white panel with start border punch and adhere to card.
- Adhere patterned paper to card.
- Tie ribbon around card.
- Stamp image on a white die cut panel and color with markers.
- Back image panel with a die cut green panel and then adhere to card.
- Stamp sentiment on a white panel with black ink.
- Back panel with a slightly larger black panel and then adhere to card.
Also uses these supplies:
SSC1116 Friendship Assortment Perfectly Clear Stamps (retired)
Doublemates™ Cardstock by WorldWin®
Cardstock by Core'dinations®
Patterned Paper by DCWV®
Copic® Markers (R22, R24, RV13, RV14, YG00, YG03, B00, B01, E50, E51, E93, E31, E33, E35, B000)
Star Border Punch by Martha Stewart Crafts®
Dies by Spellbinders™ Paper Arts
Ribbon by May Arts
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project