House-Mouse Designs® Sleepy Surprise, Spring Borders Cutting Dies Card by Kathi F. Rerek
- Cut a piece of purple cardstock to 5.5" x 8.5". Score at 4.25" and fold to form an A2 card.
- Use Tuxedo Black Memento ink to stamp the image.
- Color the image with Copic markers.
- Trim the image panel to 4" x 2.875".
- Cut the purple cardstock to 4.125" x 3" and use to mat the image panel.
- Cut patterned paper to 5.25" x 4" and adhere to the purple card.
- Use a die from the Spring Borders die set to cut pink cardstock. Trim to 5.5" wide.
- Adhere the border die-cut to the base of the card as shown.
- Adhere the matted image panel as shown.
- Add rhinestones to finish the card.
Also uses these supplies:
Other Products Used:
Mouse Skin: BV0000, BV000, RV91, E51,E50, R0000, R20 (Cheeks), R22 (Noses)
Fur: E21, E23, E25, E37; E31, E33, E35, E44
Blower Thingy: B21, B23, B91, V20, V22, V25, V91
Bowl/Lid: RV000, RV00, RV91, RV93
Blanket: B21, B23, B91
Pillow; V20, V22,V25, V91
Cotton Balls: B50, C00
Ground: C1, C2
Itsy Bitsy Polka Dots Pastels 6x6 Patterned Paper Pad by My Favorite Things
Rhinestones by Kaiserkraft
Pink and Dark Purple cardstock
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project