House-Mouse Designs® School Mice by Kristine Reynolds
- Fold a 11" x 5 1/2" panel of purple cardstock half to create a square card base.
- Adhere 5-1" x 5 1/4" strips of colored paper to the card.
- Stamp the image on a white panel and color with pencils.
- Adhere panel to card.
- Tie ribbon around card.
- Stamp sentiment on a white circle panel.
- Back panel with a teal scallop edge circle panel and adhere to card.
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock by My Minds Eye®
Prismacolor® Colored Pencils
Classic Circle & Classic Scallop Circle Dies by Spellbinder™ Paper Arts
Ribbon by Creative Impressions
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project