House-Mouse Designs® Scent of Lilac by Kristine Reynolds
- Fold a 11" x 4 1/4" piece of orchid cardstock in half to create a 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" top folding card.
- Adhere paper panels to a 4" x 5 1/4" white panel.
- Stamp image and sentiment on a white panel and color with markers.
- Sponge clouds on panel with Aqua ink.
- Adhere image panel to top of card.
- Wrap ribbon around panel and then adhere to card.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics®
Patterned Paper by American Crafts
Adirondack Aqua Dye Ink
Copic® Markers (E50-E51-E53-E93-V15-V12-YG00-YG01-YG03)
Ribbon by May Arts®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project