House-Mouse Designs® Scent of Lilac by Janelle Stollfus
- Fold a 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 inch cardstock to a finished 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 inch top fold card base.
- Stamp image with Tuxedo Black onto Mixed Media White Paper and color.
- Mask image and airbrush sky.
- Trim image with frame die cut and color cardstock with a larger size. Glue image onto color cardstock.
- Stamp sentiment on Mixed Media White Paper, cut tails on both ends and airbrush.
- Tie knot on front side of card base with ribbon.
- Glue image onto card base.
- Adhere foam adhesive onto center back of sentiment and press onto card base. Put glue onto ends of sentiment paper and glue to card base.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by Core'dinations®
Sketch™ Alcohol Markers by Copic® (E50, E51, E53, E42, E43, E35, E57, E59, E89, E95, V01, V04, V12, V15, V17, YG01, YG17, YG67, G07, G20, G21, G24)
Airbrush System by Copic®
Nestabilities Frame by Spellbinders®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Thin 3D Foam Square Adhesives by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®
Ribbon by May Arts®
Sand-It Gadget by Core'dinations®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project