House-Mouse Designs® Scarecrow Copier by Laura Weed - colored by Kathi Rerek
- Fold 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” Twilight panel of cardstock in half to form the card base.
- On a Grasshopper circle cut with the WindowRama die set (this was left over from the Apple Smile card) stamp the script stamp
- from Grunge Script with VersaMark ink.
- Glue the stamped circle to the card front, aligning bottom and left edges.
- Wrap blue and green twine around the card front and tie in a knot near the bottom third of the circle.
- Stamp the Scarecrow Copier in Memento Ink on White Mixed Media paper and color as desired.
- Create clouds and sky behind the mouse image with blue chalk, a sponge dauber, and a die cut cloud stencil.
- Stamp greeting in black ink over the clouds.
- Die cut the stamped image with the rounded square die from the WindowRama Die Set.
- Layer the stamped image on a 4” X 4” panel of Pimento Cardstock with rounded corners.
- Attach to the top of card front with foam squares.
- Apply glitter to scarecrow jacket with glue pen.
Also uses these supplies:
Twilight, Grasshopper, and Pimento Cardstock
by My Colors®
Markers by Copic®
Twine from May Arts
Blue Chalk and Sponge Dauber
Zig 2-Way Glue Pen by EK Success®
3D Foam Adhesive Squares by Scrapbook
Adhesives™ by 3L®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesive®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project