House-Mouse Designs® Santa Hat Birds by Kathi F. Rerek
- Fold a piece of 6" x 12" red cardstock in half to form a 6x6 card.
- Cut patterned paper to 5.75" square and edge with Ground Espresso Distress ink.
- Adhere the patterned paper to the card.
- Stamp the birds and color the image and the background with Copic markers.
- Use the Pebeo Paint Marker to add snow to the branches of the image.
- Trim the image panel as desired.
- Die-cut a piece of red cardstock with one of the borders from the Spring Border Die Set, adhere the image panel, then trim the top edge of the cardstock as desired.
- Adhere the die-cut image panel.
- Using the Build a Wreath Die Cut Set, die-cut brown cardstock with the pinecone die.
- Use the VersaMarker to add details to the pinecone.
- Use the pine sprig die to cut two green pine sprigs.
- Use the berries die to die-cut a scrap of red cardstock.
- Add white dots to the berries with the white gel pen.
- Adhere the pine sprigs, acorn, and the berries to the upper left hand corner to finish the card.
Also uses these supplies:
Birds: E21, E23, E25, E27, E30, E31, W3, W6
Hats: R14, R17, R27, R29, R56, C0, C1, C2, B60, RV0000
Mouse Skin: BG0000, BV0000, E00, E11, E21, E50, BV20
Mouse Nose: R11, R22
Mouse Fur: E31, E33, E35, E47
Branch: E71, E74, E77
Sky: B21, BG0000, BG000, BG10, B0000, B000, B21, B60, C0, C00
Seasons Paper Pad by Graphic 45
Red, green, and brown cardstock by Bazzill Basics
White Deco Marker by Pebeo
Tim Holtz® Ground Espresso Distress® Ink by Ranger
White Gelly Roll® Gel Pen by Sakura
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project