House-Mouse Designs® Sail Cup by Debi Hammons
- Fold 5-1/2” x 11” Winter Lake cardstock in half to form card base.
- Glue 5-1/2” x 3-1/2” Dot cardstock to bottom of card front.
- Wrap ribbon around card front at top of dot cardstock, tie in bow on right side.
- Stamp Sail Cup on white cardstock with black ink.
- Color as desired.
- Create clouds using Picasso Tool, blue chalk and sponge dauber.
- Die cut with 4-3/4 x 2-3/4” oval die.
- Glue to Mint Julep oval die cut with next two larger dies.
- Attach to top of card front with foam squares.
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Picasso Metal Shield/Stencil 7.49
- Sail Cup Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
Simply Defined Oval Die Set by Scrapbooking Made Simple
Winter Lake and Mint Julep
Cardstock by My Colors®
Sponge Dauber by Tsukineko®
Green Stripe Ribbon by May Arts®
Big Shot™ Die Cutting Machine by Sizzix®
Marker by Copic®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project