House-Mouse Designs® Pumpkin Paint Card by Laura Weed
1. Fold an 8-1/2” X 5-1/2” panel of Sweet Potato cardstock in half to form top-folding card base.
2. Stamp the flourish from the Grunge Script Stamp Set in Habanero ink on the right and bottom sides of card front.
3. Stamp Pumpkin Paint in Memento ink on White Mixed Media Paper. Color as desired with Copic markers. Trim closely.
4. Add a sky behind the images using a die cut stencil, blue chalk, and a sponge dauber.
5. Layer the stamped panel to a larger panel of Mint Julep Cardstock.
6. Glue layered, stamped panel to the card front near upper left corner.
7. Stamp greeting in black ink on a panel and trim closely.
8. Mount the greeting on a larger panel of Mint Julep.
9. Apply glitter to the stamped image with glue pen.
10. Attach greeing to the top right of card front with foam squares as shown
Also uses these supplies:
Sweet Potato and Mint Julep Cardstocks by My Colors®
Markers by Copic® - Coloring by Kathi Rerek
Habanero VersaFine™ Ink by Tsukineko®
Zig 2-Way Glue Pen by EK Success®
3D Foam Adhesive Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives™ by 3L®
Blue Chalk and Sponge Dauber
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesive®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project