House-Mouse Designs Postcard Mice Card by Kathi F. Rerek
- Cut a piece of 8.5" x 11" grey cardstock in half, score, and fold to form an A2 card.
- Stamp the House-Mouse™ image with Tuxedo Black Memento ink and color with Copic markers. Color the background as well.
- Cut the image panel to 4.5" x 3".
- Cut grey cardstock to 4 5/8" x 3 1/8" and mat the image panel
- Using Shadow Grey Archival ink, stamp the Script stamp onto light blue cardstock.
- Trim the stamped blue cardstock to 4" x 5.25" and edge with Shadow Grey ink.
- Assemble the card as shown.
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Postcard Mice Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
Mouse Skin: BV0000, E50, E51, R01, R20
Mouse Fur: T1, T3, T4, T5, E31, E33, E35, E47
Mouse Tongue: RV93, R30
Stamps: YR12 Y13, YG03, YG17, W00, W0, W1, W2, YR30
Postcard: W00, W0, W1
Background: N0, N1, BG0000
Shadow Grey Archival™ Ink by Ranger Industries
Solar White Classic Crest® Cardstock by Neenah Papers
Grey and light blue cardstock
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project