House-Mouse Designs® Pool Play by Kathi F. Rerek
- Cut a piece of Parrot cardstock to 5.5" x 8.5". Score at 4.25" and fold to form an A2 card. Set aside.
- Use Tuxedo Black Memento ink to stamp the image.
- Color the image with Copic markers.
- Trim the image panel to 4.625" x 3.375"
- Cut the Pale Blossom cardstock to 4.75" x 3.5" and use to mat the image panel.
- Cut patterned paper to 5.25" x 4" and adhere to the green card.
- Adhere the matted image panel to finish the card.
Also uses these supplies:
Other Products Used:
Pale Blossom and Parrot Cardstock by My Colors
Perfectly Plaid Rainbow 6x6 Patterned Paper Pad by Lawn Fawn®
Mouse Skin: BV0000, BV000, RV91, E51,E50, R0000, R20 (Cheeks), R22 (Noses)
Fur: E31, E33, E35, E44; E21, E23, E25, E37; T1, E3, T4, T5
Water: BG000, BG90, B000, B21, B53
Grass: YG01, YG03, YG06, YG07, YG17
Flowers: RV95, RV93, RV91, RV11, RV000, RV000, BV13
Stems: Y26, YG45
Beach Ball and Floatie: BV13, Y19
- House-Mouse Designs® Warm Cocoa and Holiday Happy
- House-Mouse Designs® Drying Herbs
- House-Mouse Designs® Teacup Paddler Card
- House-Mouse Designs® Sleepy Surprise, Spring Borders Cutting Dies Card
- House-Mouse Designs® Cool Treat
- House-Mouse Designs® Dream Flower, House-Mouse Designs® Mini Stamp Set, Dome Jar Shaker Die Set, Spring Borders Die Set
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project