House-Mouse Designs® Pine Carolers by Kathi F. Rerek
- Fold a 6" x 12" piece of Wasabi Double Dot Very Vintage Paper in half to form a 6" x 6" card.
- Use Tuxedo Black Memento ink to stamp Pine Carolers.
- Color with Copic markers.
- Die-cut image panel and red cardstock with a matching pair of dies, then mat the image panel die-cut onto the red die-cut. Set aside.
- Using Mowed Lawn Distress ink, stamp the Music background stamp onto the patterned paper, trim the paper to 5 7/8" square, then edge the paper with Distress ink.
- Using a stamp positioner, stamp the sentiment onto the patterned paper with Jet Black Archival Ink.
- Adhere the image panel to the card front.
- Adhere the card front to the 6x6 card.
Also uses these supplies:
Mouse Skin: E50, E51, E93, BV000, BV00, BV20, R20
Mouse Noses: 401, R12
Mouse Fur: E21, E23 E25, E39, E31, E33 E35, E49, E53, E55, E57, E79
Mouse Bellies: R01
Mouse Mouths: VB20, E04, RV93
Pine: G07, G19, G29, G94
Bow: R24, R27, R39
Tim Holtz® Mowed Lawn Distress® Ink by Ranger
Jet Black Archival Ink by Ranger
Wasabi Double Dot Very Vintage Paper by BoBunny
Solar White Classic Crest® cardstock by Neenah
Red Cardstock by Bazzill Basics
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project