House-Mouse Designs® Pine Carolers by Alison Heikkila
1. Stamp the Pine Carolers on to Mixed Media Cardstock using Nocturne ink.
2. Color in the stamped image with the Tombow markers listed.
3. Trim the image.
4. Create the card base out of Classic Cherry cardstock, cut to 4 1/4" x 11."
5. Tear a corner of Wasabi Double Dot cardstock and attach to the upper right corner of the card base.
6. Adhere the colored image to the card base.
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock: Classic Cherry
Bo Bunny: Double Dot Wasabi Vintage- #12WV982
Imagine: VersaFine Clair Ink in Nocturne
Tombow Dual Brush Markers: 158, 177, 761, 845, 850, 856, 885, 942, 947, 977, 990, N57, N65, N75, N79, N89, N95
Canson Mixed Media Cardstock
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project