House-Mouse Designs® Peppermint Sledding by Jamie Martin
- Stamp Peppermint Sled on white cardstock with black ink and color with pencils.
- Sprinkle Shabby White Embossing Powder below the sled and heat from underneath so the powder doesn't blow off. Glue to a larger red panel and set aside.
- Stamp a white panel with Cling Winter Blizzard using VersaMark Ink and emboss with Sparkle Puff Embossing Powder. Layer onto a red card.
- Glue Peppermint Sled diagonally onto this.
- Stamp sentiment from the Snowman Accessories Pieces Perfectly Clear Set on a strip of white cardstock with black ink and emboss with clear.
- Layer sentiment strip onto decorative paper and glue to the top of the white panel.
- Randomly apply Autumn Red Nuvo Crystal Drops around the sentiment.
Also uses these supplies:
Zip Dry Glue- Beacon Adhesives
Prisma Colored Pencils
Cardstock- White, Red
Decorative Paper- The Paper Studio
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project