House-Mouse Designs® Peony Umbrella by Janelle Stollfus
- Fold in half an 8-1/2 by 5-1/2 inch pink cardstock for card base.
- Stamp Peony Umbrella with black ink onto Mixed Media White Paper and color.
- Stamp sentiment from Greetings Galore with black ink onto white paper and trim with Fitted Frame die and mat with Lavender cardstock from the outer frame.
- Mat image with lavender cardstock and adhere to sentiment under the bottom then glue to card base.
- Adhere small bow above sentiment.
Also uses these supplies:
Color Cardstock - Lavender, Pink
Copic Markers - B60, B91, E04, E21, E23, E25, E30, E35, E50, E53, E57, R20, R81, R83, R85, T1, T3, T5, V15, YG41, YG45, YG67
ZipDry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Ribbon by May Arts
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project