House-Mouse Designs® Peony Umbrella by Debi Hammons
- Fold 4-1/4” x 11” Cherry Red cardstock in half to form card base, fold at top.
- Glue 5-1/4” x 5-1/4” print cardstock to card front.
- Stamp Peony Umbrella on white cardstock with black ink.
- Color as desired.
- Die cut with 4-5/8” x 2-/8” rectangle die.
- Glue to Cherry Red rectangle die cut with next two larger dies.
- Attach to card front with foam squares.
- Wrap ribbon around bottom of card front, tie in bow on right side.
Also uses these supplies:
Simply Defined Rectangle Die Set
By Scrapbooking Made simple
Cherry Red Cardstock by My Colors®
Big Shot™ Die Cutting Machine by Sizzix®
Red Organdy Ribbon
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project